Friday 1 July 2016

Orlock the Mighty calls dibs every time a new virgin joins the cult. I was just making small talk with Cindy the other day, and he threw an axe at me! It hit Sven the Unbroken right in the shoulder. Cut his arm clean off. Orlock's just another in a long line of bullies in my life. Take away the medieval weaponry and pet falcon and it's Sam Anderson from high school all over again. I wouldn't be surprised if Orlock used to drive a Camaro too Given all that, I'm still not sure I want to leave. Everyone genuinely seems to like me here (the jury is still out on Orlock. Maybe the axe throwing thing was just a heat of the moment reaction?). They've been adamant about their desire for me to stick around. Just the other day, I finally received my own ferocious nickname: Bob the Burnt Offering. High Priest Shinga says that I'm going to have an important role to play once the hour of Malevolent Uhthuru comes to pass

0 comments:

Post a Comment